FREE MAINLAND ENGLAND HOME DELIVERY
FREE MAINLAND ENGLAND STANDARD HOME DELIVERY *excluding certain postcodes* when you place your order online at www.tvgroup.com
Simply type in your postcode under the shipping address to see if your eligible or under “Your Cart” click “Add Info” and fill in the form to see if you’re eligible for free delivery.
Standard Delivery for most items (excluding Major Kitchen Appliances and Televisions (normally up to 40") is 3 – 5 working days for items that are in stock.
Standard Delivery for Major Kitchen Appliances and Large Screen Televisions (43” and above) is 5 – 7 working days for items that are in stock.
Our Standard delivery is an ALL DAY delivery service normally between the hours of 8am - 6pm. You or someone responsible is required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for the delivery.
Special Order items listed on our website – These are ordered directly from our suppliers upon receipt of your order (see below for dispatch timescales)
AVAILABILITY of Special Order Items (Normally Dispatched within 7 - 14 Working Days)
Special Orders are items which we do not carry in stock and are specially ordered for you from our suppliers upon receipt of your order.
Please allow 7 - 10 working days for dispatch (subject to stock availability from our suppliers) of all SPECIAL ORDER items listed on our website.
Should there be any delay in dispatch due to stock availability from our suppliers - we will notify you as soon as we have the information.
Important information regarding Special Orders: We aim to complete ALL orders within a maximum of 30 days. We will hold all special orders on our systems for 30 days (unless we have a confirmed delivery date or you tell us to do otherwise) after which we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your credit/debit card. We will email you a confirmation when this is done. Should you wish to do so, you can re-order your item again either over the phone or on-line.
*Exclusions to our Free Standard delivery service: Due to additional costs involved, our Free Standard Delivery excludes:
All mainland Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Wales and South West England Deliveries.
OFFSHORE deliveries including but not limited to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly and Islands of Scotland
Orders placed over the PHONE or in one of our STORES incur our standard delivery costs (which we will quote you when you place your order)
We are happy to quote you our delivery costs to the areas not covered by our Free Standard Delivery service.
1. All delivery times are estimates only.
2. If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time, you may (by informing us in writing) cancel the contract, however:
3. You may not cancel if we receive your notice after the goods have been despatched; and
4. If you cancel the contract, you have no further claim against us under that contract
5. If you accept the delivery of the goods after the estimated delivery time, it will be on the basis that you have no claim against us for delay (including indirect or consequential loss)
6. We may deliver the goods in instalments. Each instalment is treated as a separate contract.
Delivery and safety
1. We may decline the delivery if:
2. We believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so; or the
3. Premises (or the access to them) are unsuitable for a vehicle.
4. Free Delivery only applies on the first attempt of said delivery.
5. Additional delivery attempts will be at the customer's own cost.
1. The good are at your risk from the time of delivery.
2. Delivery takes place either:
3. At our premises (if you are collecting them or arranging carriage); or
4. At your premises (if we are arranging carriage).
5. You must inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged (or not delivered) you must tell us orally by the next working day after delivery (or the expected delivery time) and confirm in writing within ten working days. You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.